This and that. That and This.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Woolrich Woolen Mills F/W 09





Designer Daiki Suzuki drew inspiration from vintage outdoor fishing and hunting catalogs to inspire his new line for the fall and winter of 09. I love the old lumber jack feel and these clothes just remind me of my grandfather who smelt of cigarettes and peppermints. I just love these pieces and they don't have to be worn as shown, they're so easy to just mix and match. I love the formal mixed with the casual, sleep look. I like when I see clothes designed for men, interesting pieces that is. I feel like men are sometime forgotten when it comes to fashion. It's not just about women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Caralynes Closet & Mind

About Myself

My photo
I am an actress. Interested in Fashion, Dreams, Life, Fate, Music, Books, Photography and most of all People.

Followers of Caralyne Elizabeth