This and that. That and This.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Street styles found elsewhere!

This white jumpsuit looks incredibly comfortable. It's sexy and sleek. I'm not usually a fan of the halter top but I like the old fashion/ 50's bathing suit take on this one. A+





This girl, with her rocker look... it's done flawless. I just love those ripped leggings mixed with her boho tie shirt and baggy brown sweater. Who said brown and black don't mix well? 

I love these sandals. Anything gladiator will never go out of style in my life. I love that the studs are the same color as the whole sandal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Caralynes Closet & Mind

About Myself

My photo
I am an actress. Interested in Fashion, Dreams, Life, Fate, Music, Books, Photography and most of all People.

Followers of Caralyne Elizabeth