This and that. That and This.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Inspirashion from a simple few

There is no era I love more than the 60's. I love The Mamas and The Papas. (Thanks mom for the influence) Michelle Phillips is, to me, such an inspiration. She's simple but any one who can pull of a baret is perfect. 


Mary Kate could wear a trash can and have twenty other people the next day wanting to do just that. I am so glad my generation has The Olsen Twins as fashion icons. Some people may not agree but they are uber intelligent and some of the best designers/trend setters since the 60's. Love those trolls :)



I can not even begin to say how much I adore Marilyn Monroe. Ever since I was a little girl. She is so elegant. Such a time less beauty. Absolutely breath taking in every aspect that a person can possibly be. Not to mention she makes the 50's chic.



...creating chaos and uproar wherever she went. Divorced as many times as she married, she leaves only good wishes behind.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Caralynes Closet & Mind

About Myself

My photo
I am an actress. Interested in Fashion, Dreams, Life, Fate, Music, Books, Photography and most of all People.

Followers of Caralyne Elizabeth