This and that. That and This.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Gavin Lance


"Acting should be bigger than life. Scripts should be bigger than life. It should all be bigger than life." - Bette Davis


I have been filming this new web series called GAVIN LANCE. Everyone should check it out. www.gavinlance.com
I am not some famous actress. Only a girl who with HIGH hopes to make it to red carpets some day. I am not interested in celebrity. I am interested in telling stories which other wise would never be told if there were not people like me. Pay me don't pay me. Whatever. I love what I want to do, what I do and I wouldn't trade it for all the jewels in the royal crown. 

This web series isn't a romantic comedy it's not a stupid comedy. It's for the  lovers of art. The comic book types. 
There was so much dedication put into all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Caralynes Closet & Mind

About Myself

My photo
I am an actress. Interested in Fashion, Dreams, Life, Fate, Music, Books, Photography and most of all People.

Followers of Caralyne Elizabeth