This and that. That and This.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Paying Homage

A part of me wishes Sienna had belted the waist, but that would be too much. I have been obsessed with the 40's/50's ever since I can remember. I have been obsessed with Marilyn Monroe longer than that. There was just something uber feminine and sexy about those times. Even when the early sixties began and women wanted to wear pants they were still high accentuating the waist and curves of a woman. It seems the only people fashionable these days are those with money and even they dress badly sometimes. It's a shame how out of reach and exclusive fashion has become.

GIVE ME THE 50's BACK! So Beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Caralynes Closet & Mind

About Myself

My photo
I am an actress. Interested in Fashion, Dreams, Life, Fate, Music, Books, Photography and most of all People.

Followers of Caralyne Elizabeth