This and that. That and This.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

America was at it's prime

Life was about quality not quantity. 
I was in Macy's today with my mother trying to find her an outfit... I was disgusted. I have not been in a department store in a very long time and I can not tell you how disgusted I was. The prices were outrageous for such cheaply made clothing. Clothing by companies who are 'SUPPOSED' to put out rather nice clothing for department stores. 
Jones of New York, for example. There was this really beautiful dress, I peeked at the price tag which was ONE HUNDRED AND SOMETHING DOLLARS! How ridiculous, I then looked to see what the lining was on the inside and there was none. My mother could sew me that same dress if I found the right fabric. 
What is this world coming too...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Caralynes Closet & Mind

About Myself

My photo
I am an actress. Interested in Fashion, Dreams, Life, Fate, Music, Books, Photography and most of all People.

Followers of Caralyne Elizabeth