This and that. That and This.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Let's Ramble

Most of the things I post, I find.. Quotes, photographs... things like that.  All of the photo shoots are of myself taken by Austin Macedo.
www.dustyandcheap.com
^^go to that website to check out his wonderful pictures, thoughts and whatever else he's posting these days.

I wanted to share some GREAT news. I met with a casting director the other day and she only had wonderful things to say to me. I told her about this showcase I was doing in JUNE at THE ACTORS PROJECT NYC and she said to keep her updated she'd love to go!
So I will be sending post cards her way soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Caralynes Closet & Mind

About Myself

My photo
I am an actress. Interested in Fashion, Dreams, Life, Fate, Music, Books, Photography and most of all People.

Followers of Caralyne Elizabeth