This and that. That and This.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm Inspired by..

1965-1972...There's something to be said about that time in World History. Peace, Love, Music, Harmony. I cut all my hair into a PIXIE! But I keep finding myself throwing on my high waisted bell bottoms with loose fitting tops. The style was so effortless and all about comfort while still looking elegant and classy. 
Of course, every era has it's fashion faux pas. 
I think this summer, for me, it's all about the bell bottom and long bell sleeves. Lace and high wasted short shorts. But still keeping a modern feel. 

xx,
Caralyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Caralynes Closet & Mind

About Myself

My photo
I am an actress. Interested in Fashion, Dreams, Life, Fate, Music, Books, Photography and most of all People.

Followers of Caralyne Elizabeth