This and that. That and This.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Basically, I'm having heart palpatations

So... Pendleton fall of 09 did a beautiful thing for Opening Ceremony...
 When I first saw this collection in NYC with my boyfriend I nearly fainted. I kept cuddling with the clothes and oohing and aahhing. I could LIVE in Navajo prints FOREVER. I was going to buy a skirt but decided, eh, I'll save my 250.00.
Actually, I am going to start wearing strictly these prints. When I got my H&M catalog I saw that this fall they will have many items similar to these prints. I freaked out and DEMANDED I have them ASAP.
It's not EXACTLY like Opening Ceremony BUT I get the same feeling when I see the clothes. There's also a sweater I liked that I can not find anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Caralynes Closet & Mind

About Myself

My photo
I am an actress. Interested in Fashion, Dreams, Life, Fate, Music, Books, Photography and most of all People.

Followers of Caralyne Elizabeth