This and that. That and This.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I went to Portugal and brought back cheap cigarettes




I have never traveled out of the country, except for Canada and that was when you didn't even need a passport, so I don't think it counts.
I went with my boyfriend and his family. My boyfriend is a photographer. I am always posting pictures he takes of me. I think he's amazing. But anyways, he took some good ones of Portugal and Let's talk about how green and alive Sao Miguel looked. It smelled fresh and the food was delicious. A lot of meat, but still just absolutely beautiful; the people and the scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Caralynes Closet & Mind

About Myself

My photo
I am an actress. Interested in Fashion, Dreams, Life, Fate, Music, Books, Photography and most of all People.

Followers of Caralyne Elizabeth